Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Another Fashion Icon

Aside from Olivia Palermo being my fashion inspiration...... there is one more.....Blake Lively! Wow this girl can dress. Maybe it's her amazing slim figure, or her naturally beautiful face, but she gives fashion a whole new meaning. She's a fashionista on and off her television show, she rocks the red carpets, takes fashion risks, and always looks so confident in everything she wears and makes it look so effortless. Unlike other A-list celebrities, Blake does not have a stylist! In June 2011, a interview with Glamour Magazine, she said,  “I think I became my own stylist by not knowing any better. And once I was told it was time to get one, I thought: This is one of my favorite hobbies! And I’m going to pay someone to steal my hobby from me? That’s a terrible idea!”



















No comments:

Post a Comment