Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

FASHION WEEK 2011- STREET STYLE

Oh Fashion Week, why oh why do you do this to me every single year! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE you, but I cannot afford any more bills!!

I am so impressed with the designers this year!! I have been pulling all nighters looking through collection after collection and only thinking "there goes another maxed credit card" =)

What I love most about fashion week, it not only all the new lines, but all the commotion that surrounds it all. I love looking at what the people who are attending these shows are wearing. Street Style really inspires me, here are a few pictures I came across!

BEST DRESSED AT FASHION WEEK- 














1 comment:

  1. nice pics...want to follow each other...
    http://maryglamlady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete